Business InquiriesHyunsik, Moon
Address(121-893) 65 Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Phone82 2 2014 2002
Fax82 2 2014 2014
KT&G SangsangMadang opened in September 2007 at the Picaso Street near Hongik Univ. and it is a multi-culture complex with seven stories above ground and four below. KT&G SangsangMadang was established in order to support artists for their creative activities and to provide the public with opportunities to enjoy cultures in the space for the purpose of cultivating and exchanging artistic activities including a movie theater, a concert hall, a specialized design shop, a gallery, an academy, a studio and a cafe.
- From Incheon Int’l Airport: 40~50 min
- Subway: Hongik Univ. Station (Line 2 - Exit 9), Hapjeong Station (Line 2/6 - Exit 3), Sangsu Station (Line 6 - Exit 1)
Nearby hotels & attractions
- Within 3km: Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel
- Within 5km: The Lexington Hotel
- Streets : Hongik University Street
- Entertainment: Club M2, NB, Evans, FF, Sound Holic, Trickeye Museum
Name of Hall
- Great Short Film Festival, Label Market
- Facilities decorated by works of young artists, available for business meetings and other events.